Travel Safe Post Covid-19
Date posted 23/09/2020
TRAVEL SAFE POST COVID-19 - The Bonham Hotel
We have introduced a wide range of enhanced cleaning and safety measures to ensure you can enjoy the luxurious surroundings of The Bonham with complete peace of mind. We have worked with industry leaders, Common Sense Compliance Ltd, on a host of cleaning and guest protocols. From check-in to bedrooms, to restaurant and bar you can be sure we have looked carefully at every area.
We ask that guests wear a face covering when moving around the hotel except when seated in our lounge, bar or restaurant. Should you be travelling with a group of more than 6, please note the guidance is that no more than 6 guests from 3 households should be seated together at any one time.
We will not automatically service your room during your stay, however if you would like your room serviced please don’t hesitate to request with a member of our team or place the ‘Make Up Our Room’ hanger outside your door.
To comply with current regulations we have removed certain items from your room including extra pillows, blankets and menus. If you would like them during your stay, please do not hesitate to ask one of our reception team.
For your peace of mind, we have implemented the following measures:
• Enhanced cleaning and sanitising regimes
• Provision of additional hand washing facilities and sanitising stations
• Social distancing measures implemented
• Covid-19 illness procedures for staff, guests and contractors
• Regular temperature checks for staff
• Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
• All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash
• All cups and glassware sanitized in high-temperature wash
• Enhanced provision of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
• Contactless Check-In & Check-Out available
• Medical advice available 24/7 via NHS 111
• Individually wrapped toiletries
• Delivering a certified Covid-19 staff training program
• An ongoing review and verification of our procedures by our environmental Health Partners Common Sense Compliance Ltd.
If you do exhibit any symptoms of Covid-19 we kindly ask that you do not come to the hotel. If you are already at the hotel and you start to develop symptoms, please self-isolate in your room, contact the NHS by dialling (9)111 from your in-room phone or 111 from your mobile and inform one of our team by dialling ‘0’ from your in-room phone.
We hope you enjoy your time in Edinburgh and thank you for choosing to stay at The Bonham.
Track and Trace:
As part of our Covid-19 procedures, we will be required to collect data on all diners including your name, email and/or phone number
This information is being collected to assist the NHS Test and Trace service for tracing close recent contacts of anyone testing positive for coronavirus. It will be given to NHS Test and Trace on request in the event that it is required for contact tracing purposes. We will not use it for any other purpose, and will destroy it after eight weeks.
It will be kept here at [name of premises]. You have a right to access and correct any information we hold about you. For any questions about this notice please contact email@example.com