Festive Dining at The Bonham
This festive season why not celebrate with family and friends in the opulent surroundings of our restaurant No.35 at The Bonham.
Our Festive Menu is available for lunch and dinner, Thursday to Sunday from the 25th November 2021.
Priced £24.95 per person for 2-courses and £27.95 for 3-courses. You can also enjoy 3-courses and half a bottle of wine for £36.50.
Book by the 30th September and receive a complimentary glass of fizz per person.
Take the stress out of Christmas Day. Sit back, relax and let us do the cooking. Our 5-Course Menu is available for two sittings: 12pm and 4.30pm. Priced £95 per person.
Christmas Break at The Bonham
SORRY OUR CHRISTMAS BREAK FOR 2021 IS NOW SOLD OUT.
We are delighted to offer a 2-night package for those wishing to stay over Christmas.
Available from £498 per room for double occupancy and £249 per room for single occupancy.
Our 2021 Christmas package offers the following to ensure you can unwind and relax after what has been a challenging year for all:
- Christmas Eve arrival with mulled wine & mince pies - served in the Library
- Overnight stay in a luxurious Townhouse bedroom on the 24th and 25th
- Gift in your room for your arrival.
- Relax in our stylish and comfortable lounges and bar
- 3 course dinner on the 24th in No. 35 at The Bonham restaurant
- Two sittings available for a traditional 6 course Christmas lunch served in No. 35 at The Bonham Restaurant - 12noon for 12.30pm or 4.30pm for 5pm sitting
- A delicious breakfast in No. 35 at The Bonham each morning
Hogmanay Break at The Bonham
Enjoy a 2-night break from £648 per room for double occupancy and £324 per room for single occupancy.
Our 2021 Hogmanay break includes:
- Overnight stay on the 30th and Hogmanay
- A celebratory 4 course Hogmanay dinner served in No. 35 at The Bonham Restaurant on the 31st
- Retire for drinks in our lounge and bar awaiting the arrival of the New Year!
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast in No. 35 at The Bonham Restaurant each morning, with a glass of Bucks Fizz on the 1st
- Gift in your room for your arrival
How to Book
VIEW OUR CHRISTMAS BROCHURE
Terms and Conditions
Prepayment is required at the time of booking.
Rest assured we are being flexible should any circumstances change.
Travel Safe - Read about our Post Covid-19 initiatives HERE